Work-linked training: to minimise tuition fees!

Lack of theoretical knowledge and professional experience can block your way into the professional world. You must therefore train, but unfortunately the lack of resources to pay your study costs is also a blockage. For this, you can opt for a sandwich course. So how do you get into such a course? And what kind of diploma can you get by doing this kind of training?

What is a sandwich course?

A sandwich course is a course adopted by companies with a system that is quite different from normal training. As the name implies, it alternates between theoretical and practical training. It often takes place in a company. This type of training, which you can follow on this page, can last from 2 days to several years and you will spend your time alternating between the establishment and the company. It allows you to acquire knowledge related to a profession that you will enjoy doing. At the same time, it facilitates your integration into the professional world. But also, the tuition fees that you will pay are minimised because the company will pay some or all of the fees.

What kind of degree can be obtained by doing a sandwich course?

It is interesting to ask what kind of training and what degree can be obtained during a sandwich course. Well, there is a reason why companies choose work-linked training. Since such training is available for all types of courses. And what's more, it allows you to obtain different kinds of diplomas. Namely, you can obtain a certificate of professional aptitude in this type of training. There is also the vocational baccalaureate diploma, the brevet de Technicien supérieur and the diplôme universitaire de technologie. You can even go as far as a licence or master's degree or an engineering degree in such a course.

What do I have to do if I want to do a sandwich course?

Since the work-linked training is paid for by an organisation, in order to acquire it, you have to do what everyone else does. That is, you have to send an application with your CV and a letter of recommendation. However, you have to find a professional who will accept to take you on a sandwich course. But in order for the result to be positive, you must work on your project. It has to be something that interests the organisation (the company) you want to work for. And once you have found one, all you have to do is sign an agreement, for example for an apprenticeship or a vocational training course.

Plan du site